Trusted for more than 30 years, the Windy SP Port-O-Brake is lightweight, durable and incredibly versatile, tackling a wide variety of material thicknesses with no need for adjustments. From soffit and fascia to sill trim and window casing, the Windy SP brake produces high-quality custom pieces for a range of exterior applications, even providing up to 130-degree overbends.
- Bending handle detaches for easy transport
- Available sturdy, tubular steel folding legs enhance portability
- Use with the Tapco Brake Buddy roll-forming tool to quickly create brickmold trim and unique decorative ribs
- Available Lengths: 8’ 6”, 10’ 6”
- Weight: 8’ 6” brake, 86 lbs.; 10’ 6” brake 104 lbs.
- Throat Depth: 14”
- Mouth Opening: 3/4”
- Bending Capacities: Soft aluminum up to .030; galvanized steel up to 29 ga.