Quality features inside and out ensure the MX Series — combining an MX Series brake, an MX Stand and adjustable MAX cut-off — delivers heavy-duty bending power without sacrificing precision.
Stable and tough, the MX Series brake features double-walled pivot arms for added strength, along with die castings with reinforcing ribs for increased bending performance and reduced deflection. The trapezoidal, wide-plank MX Stand offers stability, and the adjustable MAX Cut-Off shear ensures precise, factory-quality cuts to eliminate the need for unsafe, repetitive utility knife and sheer cutting.
- Ergonomic handles for superior grip and added leverage
- Easy-maintenance moving hinge system increases bending power without marring material
- Available Lengths: 8' 6", 10' 6" and 12' 6"
- Weight: 8' 6" brake, 314 lbs; 10' 6" brake, 325 lbs; 12' 6" brake 341 lbs.
- Throat Depth: 19-5/8"
- Mouth Opening: 1-7/16"
- Bending capacities: All vinyl; galvanized steel up to 22 ga; galvanized steel painted up to 24 ga; CR sheet and coil steel up to 22 ga; soft and annealed copper up to 32 oz; Stainless steel 1/2 hard up to 24 ga.
- Adjustable MAX Cut-Off Capacities: Aluminum up to .040; galvanized steel up to 24 ga; soft copper up to 32 oz; stainless steel up to 24 ga.